Under the order book, the orders listed in red on the top are orders that traders are selling. The orders in green at the bottom are orders that customers are willing to buy.
Articles in this section
- Trading Rule
- How do you view your portfolio?
- Which orders are to sell and buy?
- How can I change language on the trade?
- How can I customize the currency pairing?
- Which coins are paired on the Bitsmo Exchange?
- How do I check my submitted order details?
- How do I switch between the exchange light and dark mode?
- What order types are available and how do they work?
- Can I test the exchange before I sign up?